We do this by:
Promoting eco awareness, green ideas and providing end to end green solutions for home, office and lifestyle.
Providing well researched, genuine eco-friendly products, services & suggestions for quick hassle free shopping – all under one roof.
Is it safe for the environment and the planet that sustains us? Here are 6 things you must know and must share about hand washing that can save you.
Tip of the day
When you turn on an incandescent light bulb, only 10% of the electricity used is turned into light. The other 90% is wasted as heat. Still want the warm bulb effect? Go for options in LED. Switching to LEDs will use 90% less energy and last far longer than the incandescent lights.
PS: They are smarter & safer than CFL bulbs
Did you know
Micro-beads are tiny plastic particles that are used as exfoliating agents in face-scrubs, toothpastes and body washes. They end up in rivers and oceans after they are washed down the drain causing marine pollution.
Eco Tip: Go for homemade scrubs like Himalayan salt, sugar n oil, coffee, oats n honey, walnut, apricot, charcoal, natural soaps & loofahs.
Nice, the way the story goes and yet informative. Thought provoking too. Product suggestions are well researched and doable. Thanks for the experience.
Loved the idea of the piggy bank. saving for festival and gifting to the needy. So cute it is the Owl . My kids loved him and named him Bursto the wise owl!
Lucky to test the site, awesome concept, very informative, time saving and I loved the bottle I ordered too. Good going Green Mitr